CHANNEL 7 EYEWITNESS NEWS FEATURING DR. KURWA
Why Choose Dr. Kurwa?
• Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
• Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
• Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
• Attended additional courses including the Lancaster Basic Science Course inOphthalmology by the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology Review Course,with the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
• Received his medical degree from the University of Birmingham, England in 1975.
• Trained at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Toronto, Canada.
• Completed his residency in General Surgery at University Hospital in Jacksonville, Fl.
• Has practiced in Arcadia California since 1985.
• The Chief Surgeon at the Kurwa Eye Center.
• His center is the leading laser vision correction center serving the Los Angeles County community for years.
• His unique contributions to Ophthalmology include several patents on ophthalmic techniques.
• Innovative and always on the cutting edge of technology.
• Also Specializes in Conductive Keratoplasty which improves reading vision in patients over 40.